Roads and cols reserved for cyclists (roads closed to motor vehicles) on the dates and times specified above.
Riders are now able to climb the following roads and cols without any motor vehicles: Alpe d’Huez 21 Bends, col d’Ornon, col de Sarenne, cols du Glandon et de la Croix de Fer, col du Sabot, Auris en Oisans and Villard Reculas.
Free, untimed, and no registration required. Food and drink offered at the top. In case of very bad weather conditions, an event may be cancelled.
Riders should obey all traffic laws and ride safely.
2017 Dates & routes
- COL DU SABOT: Tuesday 27 June from 9am to noon
- AURIS EN OISANS: Tuesday 4 July from 9am to 11am
- COL D’ORNON: Tuesday 11 July from 9am to 11am
- COL DE SARENNE: Tuesday 18 July from 9am to noon
- VILLARD RECULAS: Tuesday 25 July from 9am to 11am
- COL DE LA CROIX DE FER – GLANDON: Tuesday 1 August from 9am to noon
- ALPE D’HUEZ: Tuesday 8 August from 9am to 11am
- COL DE SARENNE: Tuesday 22 August from 9am to noon
This event is organised by Oisans Tourisme & Oisans tourist offices, villages and resorts.
For additionnal information, you can contact any tourist office concerned by the event: