A mythic downhill race!
A 3-day MTB downhill race, open to all, bringing together amateurs and professionals all looking to push back their limits in the pure, convivial spirit of freeride.
A real MTB derby starting from the glacier of Les Deux Alpes, totalling 2500m of height loss over nearly 25 km. Snow, ice, shingle, rocks, camber, a slick single on the “double black” track and to finish, sliding, sliding… down to Venosc. From fear to smiles, hell to paradise, it’s the “MOUNTAIN OF HELL”!
New for 2016:
– Movie festival and video contest LIGHT ON MTB
Theme : «men in black»,
– MOUNTAIN OF KIDS
For kids from 9 to 14 years old.
Registration, programme and accommodation
On line registrations starting on the 29th of February 2016 at 9am
Les 2 Alpes Tourist Office
- Morgane SUCH / FR / 46:13.80
- Frederica AMELIO / ITA / 58:05.84
- Kristien NELEN / BEL / 58:38.62
- Jamie NICOLL / NZ / 33:07.41
- Camille SERVANT / FR / 34:07.52
- Fabien COUSINIE / FR / 34:17.49
- Olivier BRUWIERE / BEL / 34:44.87
- Alexis LEBERT / FR / 35:00.39